You can request a renewal of the loan period, but there are limitations.
- You can only renew 3 times, contact the library if you want a further renewal.
- Renewing is not possible when the due date has been reached.
- Renewing is not possible if another patron has requested the item in the mean time.
- If the book was requested via ILL, it can only be renewed once, and only if the supplier library agrees. Please contact email@example.com.
- Renewing is not possible for most books in the Law faculty library. Patrons must request a renewal directly to the library via phone (09/264.67.81) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please consult the library regulations for more details.